This post marks 6 years since I started posting on this blog. I’ve had countless other blogs before this, but this is the one that really stuck with me.
I’m very happy to report that stealing your sunbeams isn’t going away anytime soon. 🙂 I mean, I keep churning out content like crazy! Whether it be about makeup, music, and my love life, words just keep pouring out of me. I truly have a passion for what I do, and I find it’s something I’m sorta good at.
To celebrate, here are a few throwback posts!
- Drag, Hold, Exhale – prose about beer, cigarettes, and existentialism
- I’m a fool for Deadpool – my love for him went way back before the hype over the movie. Just sayin’. #hipstercat
- Light ’em up! – my emotions over Fall Out Boy’s Manila concert
- There’s no break-up letter for friends – because sometimes, relationships just run their course
- Since it’s Thanksgiving – what I was thankful for during a shitty year
I’m really happy with my blog, and how it’s coming along. Of course, I would like more views, more followers, more comments – who doesn’t want that? When I was starting, I didn’t get views or comments, so it’s nice to know that now I’m reaching a wider audience.