Well, I’m typing this with the ominous beginnings of a cold and a sore throat. I’m trying to head it off by drinking loads of water. I particularly do not want a sore throat because 100% of my job entails talking to people on the phone, so if talking begins to hurt me, I’m shit out of luck – I’ll still have to do it lest I be unproductive at work.
Anyway, I’ve had such a fun weekend!Sunday was spent with the boyfriend, who travels for ~2 hours to see me (he lives down south and I live in the east). We went swimming in my condo (I think that’s probably where we caught the cold – we went swimming on an overcast day), then when night fell, we had dinner at a food park and knocked back a few beers.
Saturday was spent with my laptop, writing blog posts and checking out new ones. If you’d like to see who I’m following, here is my Bloglovin’. Make sure to give me a follow on there as well!
Speaking of following, I’ve set for myself a few goals on growing my social media presence.
- Bloglovin’ – currently 34 – goal is 100 (I’m having a hard time growing my follower count here. Any tips for me would be highly appreciated!)
- Instagram – currently 320 – goal is 400 (Easy enough to grow – I pretty much use ALL THE HASHTAGS on my posts)
- Twitter – currently 27 – goal is 100 (So hard to grow, since every time I gain a follower, I lose 2-3. Sad.)
- Facebook – currently ~160 – goal is 200 (To be honest, I’m not that keen on promoting my Facebook profile if only because I don’t think it gets a me a lot of blog traffic.)
- Pinterest – currently 8 – goal is 50 (I’m also not too concerned about this as I use it mainly for looking at pins, not increasing traffic to my blog.)
If you support Stealing Your Sunbeams, please make sure to check out my social media pages! And let me know in the comments how I can improve my content. I’m always up for constructive criticism. (Dumbass comments about me sucking at this will be deleted, of course.)