I am not ashamed to admit it: I am an Apple fangirl. I obsess over products that they release even though I don’t need it (looking at you, Apple Watch). And even though I know Android has way more features, I never strayed from my good old iOS.
Everything – my entire life – is on my phone. Calendars for events, reminders, notes, music… An hour without my phone is dreadful, as much as that makes me sound like an addict.
Anyway, I thought I’d share with you guys the folders I have in my Notes app!
- Download: for music, movies, books, and apps to download.
- Drafts: for things to write either in my blog or in my journal.
- Loves: special messages from people I cherish.
- Pera: listahan ng utang, lol.
- Stutter Stories: fiction and poetry.
- Sweet disposition: random, very personal thoughts.
- Therapy: for recording panic attacks and helpful tips I pick up from counseling.
Do you have a special bond with your phone like I do? Comment away!