My god, this is hard. Not because I have to fill just one damned suitcase, but hello, can I last a year without my loved ones?! I know this is just a stupid prompt from a book of ideas but just the thought is tearing me apart.
Anyway, here’s my suitcase:
- Scrapbooks! Because I need to be able to at least see the people I’ve left behind to keep my sanity.
- My favorite high-cut all-black Chucks.
- My infinite supply of black tops, shorts, and jackets.
- This laptop. I know it’s my mother’s but come on, I’ll be leaving for a year without contact with them. Surely she’ll let me borrow it, right? Right, Mom?
- Scrapbooking materials, because I’ll want to document any new memories I make during that one year.
- My kikay kit. That includes all my make-up, like foundations, lipsticks, etc.
- My grounding object: a Jake (of Adventure Time) figurine.