So I turned twenty on Wednesday!
I guess it was too much to expect a Pulp Fiction-slash-Community birthday party :p
|I said goddamn!
Photo taken here.
Despite the lack of a Tarantino-Harmon themed party (heck, despite the lack of any party whatsoever), I still loved my birthday. Messages from my friends and family gave me the warm and fuzzies. I think I sprained a cheek muscle from all my smiling.
So what do I do now that I’m twenty? “Be more grown-up” is way too vague. Let’s keep it specific:
- manage money better by cutting out unnecessary expenses
- avoid high school drama, e.g. “he said, she said” hearsay
- stop having cereal for meals other than breakfast
- not get too freaked out at the thought of possible future employment
- not get too freaked out at the thought of possible future unemployment
Whew. I’ll need to work extra hard for that adult shit, especially since the mature stuff I did on my twentieth included shrieking “Birthday, birthday!” randomly, and watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.